droidcon brings together technology and the people that do amazing things with it. It’s the conference that presents the best of what Android has to offer. If you have something that you think is interesting for a professional audience this is the chance to take it to the stage and talk about it !
We are looking for speakers
– Companies developing software
– Research institutions with Android relevant activities
– Network operators and service providers
– Hardware manufacturers
– Companies, organisations and individuals utilising Android in new areas
– Companies utilizing Android in the services and products they sell
– Design/ User Interface/ User Experience
– Core Android Development (e.g. toolchain)
– Android Game Development
– Internet of Things
– Devices (e.g. wearable, custom hardware)
– Smart Home Solutions
– Other Android related topics.
– Make it comprehensive and understandable; maximum 1500 characters;
– All submissions should be relevant to the technical audience of Android developers;
– Choose the format: 20-minute, 30-minute or 40-minute talk or a 5 minute Lightning Talk;
– Describe who you’re addressing with your talk;
– Tell us how innovative it is. Does it provide new features ?
– What will the audience learn from your talk ?
– The conference language is English
– for exceptions please contact us!
Submit your session until September 1 here: CFP.
Acceptance letters and rejection letters will be sent 2-3 days after the deadline.
For more information, please visit our FAQ section or we can get in touch by email at email@example.com.